Beauty People 365 Stay Waterproof Brush Pen Eye Liner

BEAUTY PEOPLE 365 STAY WATERPROOF BRUSH PEN EYE LINER
03 Appeal Brown
US $10.90 – 0.5g

I can't remember how my eyeliner obsession started. All I know is last year I started off with 2 basic black liners, and now my collection has doubled multiple times. Somehow I still haven't mastered the art of symmetrical cat eyes #fwp

My local K-Beauty shop was doing a -20% sale on Beauty People products. Funny thing was that I specifically tested a shimmery gel liner and loved the pigmentation, yet somehow walked away with their liquid liner instead. By the time I was home I wasn't bothered to go back for an exchange, so I settled with this product, in hopes it would perform well.

CLAIMS?
(from Yesstyle.com)
"Slim brush allows for drawing of fine lines throughout the entire day.

Waterproof, oilproof prevents smudging and lasts for longer period of time

Create a line from beginning to end along the lash line"





EASE OF USE?

The brush tip is about 8mm long and is very flexible. It’s easy to manoeuvre on your eyelid. Although the product dispenses to the very tip, it can be difficult to achieve a very sharp line since the brush is so flexible.


PIGMENTATION?

03 Appeal Brown  is a red-based brown, a great Autumn/Winter shade. To dispense the product, give the eyeliner a very good shake. I’m not sure if they designed it this way, but because the product doesn’t come out easily you can customise the intensity of the colour by varying ‘shake time’.


WATERPROOF/OILY LID PROOF?
Beauty People 365 Liner doesn’t budge if you run it under water, but if you rub it while it’s still wet, it is easily removed i.e. if you're someone who reflexively rubs their eyes when it rains, you may want to stay away.

Unfortunately if you have oily lids, you’ll find the lines in the inner corner of your eye will disappear in no time. This is a product that relies on primer for satisfactory performance, but when I did prime it lasted 10 hours without budging.



FINAL VERDICT?

Would I repurchase this? Probably not. Some days I'll be rushing out the door and won't have time to prime + set. Chances are, there's another brand out there that does a similar shade, and can hold its own against oily lids, so let me know if you find a dupe for this :D

Comments