BIGBANG10 The Exhibition A to Z




Where were you on December 13th 2016, 12am KST? In a far away country called Australia, a grown child was sitting in bed, spicy chips in hand freaking out over Bigbang's comeback. TOP's singing part in Last Dance was unexpected (did I start tearing up for a reason I didn't comprehend? Maybe.) but Fxxk It was the real star - loud, funky, clashing colours + catchy chorus + the boys in their delightful weirdness. Now there's no better way to enjoy Bigbang than by binging on their related content, so I'm sharing some snaps from their AtoZ Exhbition that wrapped up earlier this year.


It was the last few days of the exhibition when I visited, so there was no queue and I headed straight in. Recordings weren't allowed, so we'll have to make do with photos.



The first thing I saw was parts of the wall of the old YG Entertainment building. Before the building had been knocked down fans had signed their well wishes along the walls.



Select images of each member adorned the walls. The next room over had a projector screening scenes from their past concerts.


Can you recognize some of their past outfits from different promotional eras?




I love these concept shots, cause I laugh even harder at the behind the scenes videos later :') 


 A separate projector showed the members destroying the angel in various manners,







My favourite section of the exhibition.



Don't the walls remind you of a rush deco job in a kindergarten? XD



Beanbags and Bigbang. We're just missing the bibimbap.







Earlier during the exhibition they had screenings of the BIGBANG10 movie and vended food. In true YG fashion all the food was American *sighs*



The merch store was well stocked with keychains, albums and shirts while Moonshot was almost cleared out. 


This deal may be useless now but I figured this was a handy map for any YG stans visiting Korea in the future :)


I was staying in an AirBnB near 3 Birds Cafe in Myeongdong so I knew exactly where to go for coffee (surprisingly, it was up to par with Melbourne coffee).



 Hope you enjoyed the post. Were you playing the MADE album as you scrolled? Which track has been your favourite? 

Comments